The Center for FASD Justice & Equity provides national leadership, coordination, and resources to those working in the areas of education, health, and justice. A major component of these efforts is the provision of training and technical assistance resources that address the needs of the individuals and families impacted by an FASD.
Through close collaboration, we will bring expertise to facilitate the development of strategic technical assistance plans and can also provide onsite technical assistance tailored to meet the goals of individualized plans. Depending on the scope of the consultation, costs may be covered under an existing project or grant.
Current training, consultation, evaluation and technical assistance includes on-site or virtual consultations regarding issues and practices related to FASD including, but not limited to:
- Customized training for a variety of audiences. Find more details here.
- Training development to include agenda, curriculum development, and logistical support
- Capacity building for improving staff performance and programs
- Development of practice tools such as assessments, screening tools, evaluation, curricula and training materials for on-going program implementation and sustainability
- Research and development of legal and policy papers on issues related to FASD.
- Case consultation and/or case coordinated response facilitation in a variety of settings
To learn more about how the Center for FASD Justice & Equity can serve you and your organization, contact:
Ruth Richardson, Director of Programs & National Strategic Initiatives at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-917-2370.